My Full Ph.D. Dissertation: Hip Hop Rhetoric: Relandscaping the Rhetorical Tradition
- Research Prospectus on AAVE and Hip Hop Rhetoric
- Book Review of Moving Beyond Academic Discourse
- If You Really Want To Hurt Me, Talk Badly About My Food
- Technology, and Pedagogy
- Teaching Literacy (A Textbook Chapter)
- Good and Evil in Rhetorical Historiography
- Cleofas Calleros and Liberation Theology
Comprehensive Exam Essays
- Composition Studies (1960-2005)
- Race Critical Theory
- Race Metaphors
- Rhetoric and Technology
- Heidegger, Technology, and Pedagogy
- Composition Studies (1900-2005)
- Study Sheet
- Literacy (Using Stasis Theory) Rhetorical Tradition. Click here for the PowerPoint on using stasis theory to develop a chapter on literacy from the perspective of scholarship in Rhetoric and Writing Studies.
- Cleofas Calleros and Liberation Theology (Not found)
- Hip Hop Rhetoric in Light of Ancient Rhetorical Historiography. Click here for a PowerPoint on Hip Hop and Ancient Rhetoric.
- Black and Brown in Hip Hop: Tenuous-Solidarity. Click here for a PowerPoint on the “tenuous-solidarity” between Latinos and African Americans in Hip Hop.
My Dissertation on Hip Hop Rhetoric
(original and revised essays)